Wednesday, June 12, 2013

If You're Gonna Nerd Out...

As is my seasonal ritual, I changed the posters hanging in my living room today. Where once there were colorful spring-like colors there are now grays and sepias. But not because I hate the summer. I mean part of me does because I spend my summer days inside a theater lobby wallowing in A/C and low watt lighting.

When I line up for my suite in Hell, this is the line I will stand in

I changed the posters to reflect the wonderful, glasses wearing, slightly asthmatic, brilliant, heavily punched nerd that lives inside of me. I now proudly boast a poster for the British thriller The Woman in Black (Signed by Harry *mother fucking* Potter himself) and a poster for the highly anticipated season 2 of the BBC drama Copper. 

You bitches know you're jealous

I say if I'm gonna weird out the plumber who's coming tomorrow, I might as well go full throttle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment