Friday, March 28, 2014

A Few Thoughts About My Week

I never used to worry about sexual aggressive galaxies. But thanks to Bailey and a recent class trip this conversation was had:
Bailey- apparently the three types of galaxy interactions are collision, cannibalism, and harassment. Does one galaxy complain to its boss about the repeated unwanted attention of the other?
Me- listen, when one galaxy spends most of its time staring at the other galaxies star clusters...
Bailey- "sir, I feel that the Milky Ways behavior is inappropriate." "Now, Andromeda, just because he stares at your spiral arms and strokes his central bulge while leering at you is no reason to over react"

Except B has a point. Harassment is not fun but I suspect it's a great deal more pleasant than canibalism. 


Captain America comes out Thrusday night. I will be seeing it like the good uber nerd that I am. You should see it to. It kicks off a truly wonderous summer for geekery that includes two marvel movies and a Wachowski sibling film. Be still my nerdy heart. 

My nephew is getting married tomorrow. The news has sent my (admittedly prone to hysterical gestures) family into a tizzy. While I stand by wishing him luck while not expecting a whole lot, the marriage is a last minute thing. He told his mother in a text message. So now my stance is "I wish them well, and don't really expect much, and also I hope that kid grows out of his asshole faze before someone beats the living snot out of him because he will only cause trouble for the nurses."

So those are my big thoughts for the weekend. Have fun and be safe. Only one week to the return of Bucky Barnes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment