Monday, December 9, 2013

This is why I stopped having cable

I know that a big part of American culture is irrational nostalgia for things that were actually shit back in the day. But having said that I think commercials are getting stupider.

I just watched a commercial for Little Caesars where a couple celebrated the great deal they got on the yoga mat covered in cheese that they plan to consume (sober which must be a change from the normal Little Caesars demographic) by giving each other a "high 85". This entails them jumping into the air and smacking their feet together as they slap hands.

Congrats guys. You have answered the question "What's the quickest way to get someone who is payed $8 an hour to sling shitty pizza to pitty me in less than 30 seconds?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment