Wednesday, October 9, 2013

This never happens! And likely never will again

I know what you're probably not thinking: "Two posts in one day?" But then your eyes jumped down and you realized this one is short and kind of a cop out but I want it noted anyway. This is the text converstation I had with Bailey today.

Bailey: Found a note on the floor of the classroom today that says "It's hard to be glitzy. Sorry. Hope you understand"

Caitlin: You demand glitzy from you kids? Wow, way to be a hard-ass

Bailey: I found it on the floor. I want to know more about this friend spat. Who is demanding the glitzy? In what context? What is the reprocussions of being unable to handle it?

Caitlin: Maybe it's a gang thing... Has anyone gotten into snapping song-based fights in the hallways?

Bailey: Not yet, but I may have to instigate that.

Caitlin: Any students named Maria?

Bailey: No :(

Caitlin: In your Catholic school? How is that possible?

Bailey: I think one might have a sister named Maria but that makes him Tybalt, and I don't like that. Also, thank you. Nothing makes grading papers more enjoyable than a mashup of "when you're a jet" and "Maria" stuck in your head on repeat.


You're welcome B. You're welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment