Thursday, August 15, 2013

Everyone Should Know This Exists

So I recently watched the film Blackfish. It's amazing and eye-opening and playing at my theater starting on Friday if anyone wants to catch it. But while it was amazing, it was also pretty depressing. So to cheer myself up I spent most of the rest of the night looking up videos of whales doing some pretty BAD ASS SHIT. They kill sharks and sting rays and I was all impressed. And then I found this. This is a video of an orca in South America beaching itself so that it can munch on some seals who were foolish enough to feel that they are safe if they just don't go into the water. Stupid seals.


Look at the whale. That is a whale who just threw a flying fuck in the way of reason and acted in open defiance of evolution so that it could have what amounts to a light snack. It's so cool it pains me

No comments:

Post a Comment